Apr 28, 2011

Boost Your Roots

My hair is very straight, very fine, and seriously lacks in body. Growing up I was that girl who had long pin straight hair that wouldn’t do anything but fall flat. I would spend hours curling it for a party only to have straight hair again 20 minutes later. Did I try hairspray, mousse, or gel? Yes….and with products in my hair, it would just get heavier and fall flat again.

This past summer my cousin-in-law [who is a hair dresser] offered me hair product and styling advice. At first I was doubtful that it would work, given my history in attempted hair styling, but I went out on a limb and bought a few products. The one that has proven to be my favorite is Catwalk by Tigi: Root Boost Spray for Texture. I love this product! If you have problems getting your hair to have body- especially right at the root, then this is for you. You just spray it in after you shower, comb through, and style your hair regularly. I have used it regularly since last summer and thoroughly enjoyed having hair with bounce! Last weekend I went on a mini vacation and forgot to bring my Root Boost… and to my dismay, all weekend my hair fell flat. I couldn’t understand why until I realized the one product I had gone without: my Root Boost! If you have hair like mine, you should definitely give it a shot. It’s more expensive in stores but I have found it on Amazon for a decent price.

To hair that has body!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what Root Boost would do to MY hair??! :-)

    ReplyDelete