Apr 15, 2011

How do I...?

How often do you try a new product and after two days find yourself completely frustrated with your vain efforts and profitless venture?  Once again, that product just doesn't work on you the same way it does on that beautiful advertisement.  Is there any hope?

Do you often attempt to imitate something you see on TV or someone you see at a party and fail? Only to wonder, "How am I supposed to do that?" Or more likely, "How did she do that?" So often I see others who seem to have mastered an art that I still fumble around with like a three year old.  Like the back hair bump.  Or the smokey eye look.  Or the perfect curls.  Why does it seem that these things come to naturally to others, but my nail polish gets all over my fingers when I paint?

This no longer has to be the case.  The truth behind these tips, and many more things, is not the person.   The trick behind so many of your questions is the product! But which product? And how do I find it without spending all my money on every other brand of that product before I find the right one?  And what do I do when I finally find it and they discontinue my stuff? [Always happens that way].  This is the place of the tried and the true- small steps to finding tips that will change your life.

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I love your first post! I often find myself coveting the way others seem to have mastered certain techniques. Guess whose "smokey eyes" I covet? Yours!! Teach me, please? Anyway, I am honored to be your first follower and will check the blog frequently for updates!

    PS: Aren't you lucky - I, your first follower, happen to have FLAWLESS curls and will be happy to share my wisdom with the masses.

    Jk . . . far from it ;-)

    ReplyDelete